All the Things You Are
• The first video shows the whole tune
• The second video shows you how to play it
Points to Remember:
• This is my finger style arrangement of the beautiful jazz ballad. If you’re not familiar with the tune, you can probably find several versions to listen to on youtube, iTunes, etc. It’s a good idea to sing or hum along with the song until you know it fairly well.
• Download and print the PDF, above, to see the TAB, chord grids and traditional score.
• If you're new to solo chord-melody arrangements, this is a good place to start, since it uses some pretty common chord shapes.
• It's fun to play this one along with a backing track like a simple swing drum beat. If you know how to make backing tracks using Band-In-A-Box, you could use that.
• If you get it down, I’d love to hear it. Upload it somewhere and send me the link! --Dave