Sorry, all products temporarily unavailable (due to paypal phishing attack)
• Backing tracks in 4 different modes
• TAB/Score of licks and concepts presented
• "Dorian Mode" is the same as the natural minor scale, but with a major 6th, which makes it a little brighter. It has a minor I chord and a major IV chord.
• The backing track is a i7 - IV7 progression in C (Cm7 - F7).
• You can play the Dorian Scale (1-2-b3-4-5-6) over it, or its subset, Minor Pentatonic (1-b3-4-5-b7).
• One of the licks uses an "arpeggio," which is when you play the notes of a chord in succession.
• We'll start super easy; by humming just one note!
• Try making your own variations of these licks and lines.
• Try playing the lick up or down an octave.
• Try harmonizing melodic lines in 3rds or 6ths.
• Try playing it on different parts of the neck.