Sorry, all products temporarily unavailable (due to paypal phishing attack)
• Backing tracks in 4 different modes
• TAB/Score of licks and concepts presented
• "Ionian Mode" is just another name for the Major Scale. It has a major I chord and major IV chord, which gives it a "bright/happy" sound.
• The backing track used in this video is a I - vi - IV - V progression in E (E - C#m - A - B). (Instead of a simple B, I played a B11 and Bsus7, but the function is the same.)
• We'll start super easy; by humming just one note!
• Try making your own variations of these licks and lines.
• Try playing the lick up or down an octave.
• Try harmonizing melodic lines in 3rds or 6ths.
• Try playing it on different parts of the neck.