• By the amazing Jimmy Bryant from 1953. In the very unusual key of Db!
• Song "backcycles" through circle of 5ths: C7 > F7 > Bb7 > Eb7 > Ab7 > Db
• Many, many arpeggios!
• Solo is made up of the top part of many advanced jazz chords: 6/9 chords, 13 chords....
• Most of the song is in A A B A pattern.
• OUTRO features a series of diminished 7 chords.
• Good exercise for fretting hand!
• I wrote my own 8-bar solo in place of Speedy West's steel guitar solo.
• "Head" section repeats after solo, with a few alterations.