Here's That Rainy Day
• (Sorry, no instruction video yet)
Points to Remember:
• This is my finger style arrangement of the beautiful jazz ballad. If you’re not familiar with the tune, you can probably find several versions to listen to on youtube, iTunes, etc. It’s a good idea to sing or hum along with the song until you know it fairly well.
• Download and print the PDF, above, to see the TAB, chord grids and traditional score.
• I do this one with the capo on the 2nd fret, which makes some of the bigger stretches easier!
• There's a nice descending bass line from F all the way down to G at the beginning!